The Convenience of Invisalign® and Invisalign® Teen
Why Over Six Million Patients Have Used Invisalign®
- Invisalign® works with your schedule. There is minimal time required in our office for treatment as there are no wires and brackets to fix.
- Your child can keep up with your traditional oral health routine. Traditional braces often cause tooth decay around the brackets because it’s hard to floss and brush, especially between teeth. Invisalign® allows you to completely remove your aligners for easy and thorough cleaning.
- Your child can occasionally remove them to enjoy a special night out. Life happens, and you want to have the chance to look your best when you need it!
- Your child can eat or drink whatever you would like. With Invisalign®, there is no risk of breakage or loosening of wires while you are enjoying crunchy or sticky foods. No stress at meal and snack times.
- You child can feel like themselves. No need to hide a metal smile or worry that food is caught in their metal braces. With Invisalign®, you they feel confident in knowing that they look good and that their breath is fresh.
- You can see what your teeth will look like before you even begin. With Invisalign® advanced 3D imaging computer technology, you can get a sneak peek at what your teeth will look like during each phase of treatment, all the way to the final dazzling result!
- It’s comfortable. Aligners are made of smooth plastic that is custom made for your teeth. There is no risk of poking, bleeding, or irritation when you participate in sports or play a musical instrument.
- Invisalign® is affordable and you can use dental insurance coverage towards the cost of Invisalign Treatment . Our office also offers affordable payment plans !
Invisalign® has all of these advantages for the same cost as traditional braces! Call us at 301 408 3131 to set up your Invisalign® consultation with our doctor.